Enlightment and empowerment through musings, meditations, thoughts and such from a Pastor's Wife who has been subjected to many life’s difficulties within and out of the ministry. I GOT SOMETHING TO SAY!

Friday, June 3, 2011

5 Questions Friday

Randomness

1. If you had to choose, how would you prefer to choose to spend money...on landscaping or a pool? Landscaping! I love beautiful curb appeal. I love working in my yard, Besides, pools are too much trouble to maintain.
 
2. Death penalty, yay or nay? I'm leaving this one alone. I don't like getting into debates, so I'm out.

3. What's the worst thing your kid has gotten into when you turned your back/blogged/showered/blinked? My kids were pretty good. I don't remember such incidences.

4. How often do you REALLY go to the dentist? I plead the 5th. My kids go regularly. I have not taken care of myself in this area, however, as soon I as recover from my recent surgery, I'll be going in.

5. What is your favorite animal (doesn't have to be a pet-type animal)? I really don't care for animals. Phobia?---maybe. They are God's beautiful creations from a distance. I wouldn't willfully touch one with a 10 foot pole.

No comments:

Post a Comment