Enlightment and empowerment through musings, meditations, thoughts and such from a Pastor's Wife who has been subjected to many life’s difficulties within and out of the ministry. I GOT SOMETHING TO SAY!

Friday, May 13, 2011

Five Question Friday


1. Tube socks, calf socks, crew, ankle, none? NONE!!!! I'm areal Diva. I don't wear socks! Now if I HAD to, I'd go with an ankle sock.
2. Was your childs (children's) name a mutual decision or was it a debate? Except for the last child, it was a mutual decision. We compromise on the last child--- Me choice for the first name, his choice for the middle name. After all that we refer to her by her middle name. LOL!
3. What is your favorite type of weather? Mid 70's, overcast sky.
4. If left to your own devices, what time would you wake up every day? 10 am
5. Have you bought your cemetery plots yet? no

No comments:

Post a Comment