Enlightment and empowerment through musings, meditations, thoughts and such from a Pastor's Wife who has been subjected to many life’s difficulties within and out of the ministry. I GOT SOMETHING TO SAY!

Friday, May 6, 2011

Five Questions Friday


From another blog, I found this idea of answering 5 random questions on Friday. Let's see how long I can keep this up. Here goes:

1. Have you ever had roommates? Indeed I have. In college, I had a roommate who was not a very "clean" young lady. She was pretty "friendly" with the boys. She ran track and would be out all night. Rarely did I see her take a shower.

2. How many names do you/your children have? (i.e. Prince Charming William Phillip Arthur Louis John Jacob Jingleheimer-Schmidt) Each has a first-middle-last name. I'm pretty conservative, therefore, my kids have names that are easily pronounce, easily spelled, and mean something. They have names that can carry them into adulthood.

3. Did you watch the Royal Wedding? Said I wouldn't but I got sucked into the rebroadcast. The wedding was fabulous. (Okay I said it!)

4. What is the messiest room in your house? Right now, hmmmmm....as always, my youngest room.

5. What is your ideal mothers day? Time alone, in a hotel room, or in my own home with the family away. Quiet time!

No comments:

Post a Comment