Enlightment and empowerment through musings, meditations, thoughts and such from a Pastor's Wife who has been subjected to many life’s difficulties within and out of the ministry. I GOT SOMETHING TO SAY!

Friday, May 27, 2011

FIVE QUESTIONS FRIDAY

Can't beleive I'm doing this today. I had surgery this morning and keep zoning in and out, but yet here I am. LOL! I truly am an internet junkie. 

1. Do you apologize to your kids?
If necessary I would. Once my oldest and I didn’t see eye to eye on a matter, and she pointed out my rude behavior. Although she was wrong in what she had done, my reaction was inappropriate. I apologized and hugged her and began praying for peace and forgiveness.

2. What color are your nails right now?
Natural – no color. I had surgery today, and polish was not allowed.


3. When you were growing up, how difficult was it for you to stay home from school sick? (As in, did you have to vomit or just say "I don't feel good".)
What is this thing called “stay home from school sick?” LOL!

4. When is the last time you bought a new comforter for your bed?
May 2009 when I purchased my current home. I began looking for a new comforter earlier this year, but gave up. I want the same color scheme, so I was unsuccessful finding the  right colors. I’ll try looking again in a few months/

5. Favorite website(s)?
Earnestandroline.com of course. LOL! Really, I like Facebook, LearnGospelMusic.com, And anything pertaining to Christian Education.

No comments:

Post a Comment