Enlightment and empowerment through musings, meditations, thoughts and such from a Pastor's Wife who has been subjected to many life’s difficulties within and out of the ministry. I GOT SOMETHING TO SAY!

Friday, May 20, 2011

Five Questions Friday

1. Do you and your spouse go to bed at the same time?
Most of the time we do. We pray together each night. Occasionally, may stay up studying or watching TV.

2. A question for the ladies...What kind of facial hair do you like on your man?
A beard! I love Big Daddy’s beard. Love rubbing my fingers through it. too.

3. What's the worst vacation you've ever taken?
I’ve never experienced a bad vacation.

4. What's the first-ever blog you followed?
Mine. LOL! Actually I really don’t remember.

5. Do you enjoy amusement parks?
Not anymore. My health won’t allow for the walk and standing in lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment